If you experience problems while installing the Viewer on a Mac Computer then follow these clean installation steps to rule out common issues that can stop the software from working properly:
- Load the Safeguard Viewer application and select the option ‘Remove Keystore’ from the ‘LockLizard Safeguard Viewer’ menu at the top of the screen.
- Move the Viewer application from Applications to the Trash folder.
- Delete the downloaded install file (and un-mount it if it is mounted by right clicking on it and choosing Eject).
- Empty the Trash folder.
- ENSURE all antivirus and security software is disabled and there is NO resident security software running.
- Restart the computer.
- Login as an Administrator.
- Re-download the Mac Viewer from here.
- Re-install the Viewer.
- Re-download your license file.
- Re-register your license file.
- Re-download the document.
- Open the document.
NOTE: You can completely remove the Mac Viewer files using a third party uninstaller such as http://osxdaily.com/2012/02/15/delete-applications-mac-os-x-appcleaner/