If you are seeing undesired scroll bars in full screen mode it is because there is a dual monitor setup configured (if you are giving a presentation then likely the projector is an extended screen). To work around this, go to your display properties and choose for the second screen to be a clone of the primary screen, or switch it off all together.
- Go to display properties or change resolution, select “This is my main monitor” on the projector screen;
- Click apply;
- Un-tick “extend the desktop onto this monitor”, for the laptop screen;
- Click OK and restart the computer;
- You should see the same screen cloned on both displays, or only one screen on the projector;
- Re-open the full screen PDC and the scroll bars will have gone.